Pre-Engineered TTx 100 Shipper
Cold Chain Guide
The TTx 100 Shipper was engineered to be a simple and effective way to increase the thermal protection inside popular sized parcel shippers to maintain, 35.6-46.4°F (2-8°C) and 35.6-59°F (2-15°C) for extended time durations.
Our Cold Chain Guide for TTx 100 Shipper includes all of the details to properly and effectively use our TTx Thermal Inserts without the need of customized solutions or in-depth consultation. Our Cold Chain Guide includes the following information.
• TTx 100 Shipper ideal payloads such as perishable food, pharmaceuticals, biologics, and infusions.
• TTx 100 Shipper pack-out details with instructions; Do’s and Don’ts of cold chain. Icepacks, inserts, voids, shipping routes, etc.
• Testing and performance data using common temperature profiles such as ISTA 7E.
• Shipping cost savings examples by avoiding overnight delivery methods.
• Additional TTx advantages such as uniform thermal protection and preventing hot and cold spots inside the container by providing even temperature distribution.
• Recommended component vendors
International or domestic air freight with temperature-sensitive payloads. Shippers to experience a large variability in ambient temperature and potential shipment delays. If you are shipping your products overnight, consider the TTx 100 Shipper to allow for 2nd day delivery.
Land freight shipment of temperature-sensitive payloads such as high value therapies and clinical trial samples. Shippers to experience a variability in ambient temperature and potential shipment delays.
Home and doorstep delivery of temperature-sensitive payloads, such as medications, foods, and perishable products. Shippers to experience a large variability in ambient temperature and potential shipment delays. If you are currently shipping items overnight, consider TTx 100 shipper for a 2 day shipping solution.
TTx 100 Shipper Specifications
|Payload Dimensions||8”x 6” x 3 ½”
8”x 6” x 4 ½”
|Temperature Range||2-8°C; 2-15°C (MKT 7.5°C)|
|Duration||50; 67.5 hour|