Pre-Engineered Ecochill 8 Shipper
Cold Chain Guide
The Ecochill 8 Shipper was engineered to be a simple and effective way to increase the thermal protection inside popular sized parcel shippers to maintain, 35.6-46.4°F (2-8°C) and 35.6-59°F (2-15°C) for extended time durations.
Our Cold Chain Guide for the Ecochill 8 Shipper includes all of the details to properly and effectively use our Ecochill Insulation without the need of customized solutions or in-depth consultation. Our Cold Chain Guide for the Ecochill 8 Shipper includes the following information.
• E8 Shipper ideal payloads such as perishable food, pharmaceuticals, biologics, and infusions.
• E8 Shipper pack-out details with instructions; Do’s and Don’ts of cold chain. Icepacks, inserts, voids, shipping routes, etc.
• Testing and performance data using common temperature profiles such as ISTA 7E.
• Shipping cost savings examples by avoiding overnight delivery methods.
• Additional Ecochill advantages such as the only truly environmentally friendly solution. Problems with plastics and recycling and the future of sustainable packaging.
• Recommended component vendors
International or domestic air freight with temperature-sensitive payloads. Shippers to experience a large variability in ambient temperature and potential shipment delays.
Land freight shipment of temperature-sensitive payloads. Shippers to experience a variability in ambient temperature and potential shipment delays.
Home and doorstep delivery of temperature-sensitive payloads, such as medications, foods, and perishable products. Shippers to experience a large variability in ambient temperature and potential shipment delays.
Ecochill 8 Shipper Specifications
|8”x 6” x 3 ½”