Pre-Engineered Ecochill 11 Shipper
Cold Chain Guide
The Ecochill 11 Shipper was engineered to be a simple and effective way to increase the thermal protection inside popular sized parcel shippers to maintain, 35.6-46.4°F (2-8°C) and 35.6-59°F (2-15°C) for extended time durations.
Our Cold Chain Guide for the Ecochill 11 Shipper includes all of the details to properly and effectively use our Ecochill Insulation without the need of customized solutions or in-depth consultation. Our Cold Chain Guide for the Ecochill 11 Shipper includes the following information.
• E11 Shipper ideal payloads such as perishable food, pharmaceuticals, biologics, and infusions.
• E11 Shipper pack-out details with instructions; Do’s and Don’ts of cold chain. Icepacks, inserts, voids, shipping routes, etc.
• Testing and performance data using common temperature profiles such as ISTA 7E.
• Shipping cost savings examples by avoiding overnight delivery methods.
• Additional Ecochill advantages such as the only truly environmentally friendly solution. Problems with plastics and recycling and the future of sustainable packaging.
• Recommended component vendors
International or domestic air freight with temperature-sensitive payloads. Shippers to experience a large variability in ambient temperature and potential shipment delays.
Land freight shipment of temperature-sensitive payloads. Shippers to experience a variability in ambient temperature and potential shipment delays.
Home and doorstep delivery of temperature-sensitive payloads, such as medications, foods, and perishable products. Shippers to experience a large variability in ambient temperature and potential shipment delays.
Ecochill 11 Shipper Specifications